Welcome to the Neuroscience 2015 Press Room
The world’s largest source of emerging news on brain science and health
This site is organized to give you easy and comprehensive access to the press program, other newsworthy findings, publishable images, and related information about Neuroscience 2015.
Please log in to view information on the press program. The site will be updated as new information becomes available, so check back regularly.
An overview of the content found in the press room:
- Press program and related materials.
- Hot Topics — Access more than 100 newsworthy abstracts and lay-language summaries from scientific sessions; browse by topic or date, or use the “search” function to narrow results by institution or keyword.
- Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP) — Search for all 15,000+ abstracts and other meeting sessions.
- Multimedia — View publishable images and multimedia.
- Enhanced search — Press site content is searchable by title, author, institution, presentation number, and keyword.
Beyond the Meeting
Take advantage of the year-round media resources that the Society offers:
- Sign up to receive email alerts about content from eNeuro and The Journal of Neuroscience.
- Get additional scientifically vetted resources, multimedia, and background about brain science at BrainFacts.org. BrainFacts.org is a public information initiative of the Kavli Foundation, the Gatsby Charitable Foundation, and the Society for Neuroscience.
- The Society for Neuroscience is the world’s largest organization of scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system. Learn more about the field, SfN’s mission, and what we do.