Emerging science at Neuroscience 2015
Published: August 24, 2015
SfN’s meeting is an unmatched source for great science about the brain. Take advantage of countless opportunities to learn about emerging and unpublished findings, meet with some of the leading scientific experts in the field, and discuss hot topics in scientific publishing, public education, and more. Click here for full list of events, including:
- Featured and Special Lectures: Each year, SfN invites leading scientists to give lectures on hot topics in neuroscience.
- Presidential Special Lectures: This series is developed by SfN’s president and stems from his or her selected topic of interest. This year’s topic is circuits.
- Symposia and Minisymposia: The meeting features more than 50 symposia and minisymposia, with comprehensive coverage of vital neuroscience research topics such as development, cognition and behavior, and nervous system disorders.
- Curated Itineraries: With the wide variety of topics and research breakthroughs that are covered at the annual meeting, some attendees may wish to narrow down their meeting experience to their particular area of interest. Curated Itineraries are specific topical tracks that encompass relevant posters and nanosymposia, as well as lectures, symposia, and minisymposia. More information will be available on curated itineraries this summer.
- Exhibitors: Hundreds of exhibitors showcase new tools, technologies, and publishing opportunities.